Features: Combining forms of advertising
- Mica tray with led lines to highlight shelf-talkers and window frames;
- 2 colour led light transparent mica partitions to intensify the effects of hangers;
- Upper and lower shelves with white led lights to spotlight the products;
- Customer interactive sound sensors to play commercials automatically.
- To make differences in display and advertisement;
- To introduce the brands and images of new items;
- To stimulate the customers’ needs for window-shopping and shopping.
- Position - number of shelving sets:
- Focusing on the second or third shelves from top down (the best positions, at the customer’s eye level)
- Quantity: total 842 shelving sets at 105 supermarkets nationwide, 01 shelving set/ 01 group of products/ 01 supermarket/ number of existing supermarkets.
- Dimensions of 01 shelving set: Standard length 1.0m x depth 0.5m x inside height (from the top surface of the lower shelf to the bottom surface of the upper shelf).
- Display of goods for promotion:
- Products on sales in the Co.opMart system;
- New brands, new products, products of new features and new scents to be marketed;
- Sales support in the whole system for main-shelf items at some supermarkets.
- Commencement time: As per CNMS’s annual thematic schedule in the Co.opMart system